These are the current vacancies at our school. All applications should be e-mailed to [email protected].
Following the retirement of our current colleague we are looking to appoint to the important post of School Bursar. As a key member of our support team you will undertake and manage budget monitoring, invoice and purchase ledger controls and manage all finance systems in school. Working closely with our Headteacher, you will help make sure our children get the very best education provision by making sure our school budget offers value for money.
We are a small, friendly school and are looking for a new member for our team. The School Bursar is a key member of our team and we are looking for someone who thrives on a challenge, is a good communicator and has a calm professional manner to join our team. You will need to be proactive and flexible as no two days are the same in our school. Everyone comments on the friendly, welcoming ethos of our school and you would be instrumental in that as a first point of contact.
We actively welcome applications from current support colleagues working in a school as well as from colleagues who are looking to utilise their experience and transfer their skills within education. Join us and build a wonderful career in a school you are passionate about, with families and children you can help.
We are looking for:
- Someone who has respect for confidentiality and has the ability to work under pressure and prioritise their time effectively.
- Ability and will to learn how to use financial and data systems in a school setting
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience of working in a school or office environment
- Is supportive of our church ethos and Christian values.
We can offer you:
- A strong team of staff and governors who are supportive and care for each other.
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas, traditional values and a sense of teamwork
- A commitment to enable you to grow professionally and be part of a true learning culture.
- Children and families who are enthusiastic about learning.
In order to apply, an application form must be submitted. For more information and an application form please visit https://hangingheaton.co.uk or contact the school on 01924 463035 or email: [email protected]
Please note: This job is subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Reference ID: HHSBM
Application deadline: 15/10/2021 - 3pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,117.00-£19,226.00 per year