WELCOME TO CLASS 3
Class 3 is a mixed- age class made up of children from Year 3 and Year 4. Our class teacher is Mr Conway and our support assistant is Mr Fisher.
Please have a look at our 'Welcome to Class 3 Presentation' to let you know what we will be doing in our class.
Numeracy and Literacy lessons usually take place on a morning, with Foundation subjects in the afternoon Many of the Foundation subjects are linked to a topic and we have a cross curricular approach. We are very lucky as we have specialists to teach us PE on Wednesdays. Our topic changes each half term/termly - keep an eye out for our termly newsletters which tell you what we will be learning.
In Class 3 you will be expected to:
- Listen to others and respect their views
- Respect class property and other people’s belongings
- Follow instructions the first time
- Use our hands and feet kindly
- Have a positive attitude, be kind and show good manners