WELCOME TO CLASS 4
Class 4 is a mixed year 4/5 class taught by Mr Conway and supported by Mrs Pinfield.
Please have a look at our 'Welcome to Class 4 Presentation' to let you know what we will be doing in our class.
Guided Reading sessions, Numeracy and Literacy lessons usually take place on a morning, with foundation subjects in the afternoon. Many of the foundation subjects are linked to a topic and we have a cross curricular approach. We are fortunate to have specialists to teach us PE on Wednesdays. Our topic changes each half term/termly - keep an eye out for our termly newsletters which tell you what we will be learning.
In Class 4 we will be expecting to:
- Always listen to adults and peers respectfully.
- Look after school equipment.
- Keep hands and feet to ourselves.
- Respect everyone and everything.
- Be kind and help each other.
- Be prepared to make mistakes that help you learn.
- Always try our best.